Vietnamese is considered as an Austro-Asian language. It is spoken primarily in Vietnam but also has many speakers around the world thanks to the Vietnamese emigrants. The Vietnamese have adopted many words from Chinese and in the past also used Chinese writing. At present, the Vietnamese alphabet is based on the Latin alphabet. The Vietnamese are in front of the Cambodian the most spoken Austro-Asiatic language. Language Unlimited offers high-quality Vietnamese translation services in Los Angeles. These services are offered cities all through California including Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, and Fresno to name a few.
We specialize in providing high-quality Vietnamese translations for our clients. Our Vietnamese translators are native speakers as well as others who have vast experience in the industry. Our linguists are certified by the most renowned agencies like American Translators Association (ATA), the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT) and the International Federation of Translators (IFT). Therefore, if you need assistance with English to Vietnamese or Vietnamese to English translation, you can totally reach out to us.
Through our online ordering service, we send our clients certified and notarized translations by email and postal mail to the entire country. You don’t have to personally come to our office to get the translation done; you can just reach us via email or a phone call. The process is quite simple:
How to apply
1. Submit Document: In order for us to understand your needs, we need to see the documents so you must submit the required document to us via email.
2. Get a quote: Once we receive the document, we assess the time and resources required to translate the document and accordingly we generate a quote and send it across to you. This usually takes us 2-3 working days depending on the size of the document.
3. Place an order: Once you receive the quote from us, you can place the order with us. We usually give you a time estimate for finishing the translation. We also take urgent orders with some extra amount.
4. Receive translation: After this, you receive the document after our expert translators have finished your work.
We follow a standard process to translate from Vietnamese to English. This is done to ensure good quality translation.
1. Document review: Once we receive the document for translation from your end, our team reviews it and assigns it to the right person to translate it. various factors like the educational and cultural background as well as work experience are kept in mind before assigning the work.
2. Translation, correction, editing: This is followed by an actual translation by our linguistics. We usually assign more than one expert to a project to ensure that the document is edited as the translation takes place. We also make sure that it is proofread enough times so that there is no scope for error.
We provide a very fast and exceptionally good service to our clients. To try our service, please send us a request via the contact form or call us directly.